By admin | September 27, 2013
By Richard Allen
So far, the beginning of the Chase for the Sprint Cup has not exactly been a public relations dream. Allegations of race fixing in Richmond to set the playoff field were followed by a rain interrupted event in Chicago and a rain threatened race in New Hampshire that saw Joe Gibbs Racing dominate.
So with that in mind, the staff here at RacingWithRich.com have devised a few new marketing slogans for NASCAR and its television partner, ESPN, to use for the purpose of drawing in more spectators and viewers.
Here are those slogans:
1. Danica still has as good of a chance now as she had two weeks ago.
2. Junior just gave everyone else a head start.
3. Hey, no one spun on purpose last week!
4. Like cookies? We’ve got plenty of cookie cutters coming up.
5. Surely Matt Kenseth can’t win every Chase race, can he?
6. We’ve not had any major sponsor defections… in a couple of days.
7. The seats have been filled with fans… and big banners to cover all the rest.
8. This is so exciting that Brian France might even come to a race or two.
9. Come on! The NFL isn’t that great, is it?
10. Everyone is now giving 100%…because Mr. France told them to.
11. Jimmie Johnson isn’t winning…yet.
Topics: Articles |